Beloved wife, partner, lover and best friend, Ruth died of cancer on .
Ruth's love, humour, honesty and above all else, her kindness, changed the world forever and for the better. She is greatly missed.
"That which makes my life good makes my death good also."
- Chuang Tzu, circa 350 BC
- Ruth's aviation obituary
- Ruth's candle at May Court
- Ruth's memorial on Diaspora
- Ruth's user page memorial on Wikipedia
- The Topic of Cancer, the book about Ruth's experiences with cancer
- Ruth's Buddhism Notes
- Ruth's Catriking blog
- Ruth on Diaspora
- Ruth on Twitter
- Ruth on You Tube
- Video: Scattering Ruth's Ashes on
- Photos: Scattering Ruth's Ashes on
- Ruth's eulogy (36 kB download)