Upcoming COPA Flight 8 Events
|Aeronca 11AC Chief|
June 2013 Flight 8 Meeting
What: Powering Aircraft With Fuel Cells
Presented by: Jon Pharoah, Ph.D, P.Eng, Associate Director, Queen's-RMC Fuel Cell Research Centre
Where: Ottawa Flying Club, 20 Lindbergh Private, Ottawa (map)
When: Wednesday 26 June 2012, 1930 hours
Who: Everyone is welcome!
Details: Jon Pharoah, the Associate Director of the Queen's-RMC Fuel Cell Research Centre will discuss the use of fuel cells to power aircraft, including what has been done to date and what the potential for the future is.
2013 COPA Flight 8 Meeting Dates
- 23 January 2013 - Ornge Air Ambulance Tour with Mike Smith
- 27 February 2013 - Results of the Carleton Pilot Studies with Kathleen Van Benthem, Carleton University
- 27 March 2013 - Flying a Cessna 177B Cardinal to the Arctic with Chuck O'Dale & Gillian Sullivan
- 24 April 2013 - Flying in Europe with Alan Hepburn
- 22 May 2013 - Cancelled
- 26 June 2013 - Powering Aircraft With Fuel Cells with Jon Pharoah, Ph.D, P.Eng, Associate Director, Queen's-RMC Fuel Cell Research Centre
- 24 July 2013 - No meeting - summer flying!
- 28 August 2013 - No meeting - summer flying!
- 25 September 2013 - TBA
- 23 October 2013 - TBA
- 27 November 2013 - TBA
- 25 December 2013 - Christmas Holidays - No meeting
You can read about what happened at past COPA Flight 8 meetings and other local events on the Recent Events page