In Nomine Ottawa: Ornamental Garden Photo Collection
This is a collection of photographs of the Central Experimental
Farm's Ornamental Gardens, supplementing my unofficial gaming supplement
In Nomine Ottawa. All of these
photos are copyright © 2008 Rob Kelk; permission is granted to make
a copy for personal non-commercial use only.
- The Garden's ornamental
- This fountain is located at the Gardens' main
- One of the Gardens' ornamental hedgerows
- Photographed near the beginning of June 2008.
- Another ornamental hedgerow
- Photographed near the end of June 2008.
- A guest in the garden
- The Ornamental Gardens are just across the road from the Fletcher
Wildlife Garden; this is an uncommon but not unexpected sight.
- An Asian-style stone lantern
- Nancy Nicholas peonies
The Explorer Rose Collection
- The Explorer Rose Collection's main entrance
- A larger copy of the image on the In
Nomine Ottawa page
- The Explorer Rose Collection's main
- There's also a French version of the sign, but I only photographed
the English sign.
- A closer look at some of the
- Champlain roses
- Chantillon Rambler