<--Previous Up Next-->
Using NCF Discussion Groups - Example: Writ 'n' Read
Discussions are arranged in posts or "threads" that vary in subject. When wanting to contribute to a post, open the link to the thread of comments. Click on the link "Add a contribution to this discussion.".
- When contributing to an EXISTING post, click the "Add a contribution to this discussion" link at the bottom left of the page.
- To create a NEW post, click the red "New Posting" button on the left side of the DG's main page.
- If spelling and well-formed thought are an issue with you when you post, type your contribution in a word processor / text editor first. When ready, select all, copy and paste into your contribution. There is a limit on how many words one can use in a post. The system will tell you if you have exceeded it.
- There is no formatting provision. No bold. No underline. Just clean, plain text. Separate paragraphs with blank lines (white space is good).
- When providing links to other sites or posts, you can copy and paste in using the entire HTTP url. i.e. http://www.ncf.ca/ncf/dg/index.jsp?start=0&dg=99
- Click the Submit button when done.
- Have fun in contributing and learning.