Product Code: MEC0001
Price: 4 USD ( Order Form )
Files: 5 movies (four 512 X 384 pixels movies and one 160 X 480 pixels movie). Each movie is provided in AVI and Quicktime format.
Description: This set of 5 movies is about the kinematics of straight line motion with constant acceleration.
1) The first movie shows the path of an object thrown vertically upward: it decelerates while moving upward, then accelerates while moving downward.
In addition to this motion, other movies show:
2) Position vector and a graph of position vs time.
3) Velocity vector and a graph of velocity vs time.
4) Acceleration vectdor and a graph of acceleration vs time.
5) 3 graphs describing motion: position, velocity and acceleration vs time.
Images from each of the 5 animations (reduced size)
Related 3-D physics animations:
Straight line motion with constant acceleration 2
Projectile motion 1
Simple harmonic motion (vertical) 1