Product Code: MEC0004
Price: 4 USD ( Order Form )
Files: 6 movies (512 X 384 pixels). Each movie is provided in AVI and Quicktime format.
Description: This set of 6 movies is about projectile motion.
1) The first movie shows the parabolic path of a projectile.
2) The second movie shows a graph of the energies vs time (gravitational potential energy, kinetic energy and total mechanical energy).
3) The third movie shows forces acting on the projectile during motion (weight only).
4) The fourth movie shows how the range of a projectile is affected by launch angle (all trajectories have the same launch velocity).
5) The last movies offer a comparison between parabolic motion of a projectile and uniformly accelerated linear motion. (with and without a grid).
The above movies are free, reduced size demos.
Images from each of the 6 animations (reduced size)
Related physics animations:
Projectile motion 1
Parabolic path inside a uniform electric field
Straight line motion with constant acceleration 2
Object on a rotating turntable