Price: 4 USD ( Order Form )
Files: Six 512 X 384 pixels movies. Each movie is provided in AVI and Quicktime format.
Description: This set of 6 movies uses the motion of a checker piece to teach about position, distance and displacement.
1) The first movie shows the motion of the checker piece (3 consecutive displacements).
2) The second movie shows the displacement vector during motion.
3) The third movie shows two meters measuring distance and displacement during motion.
4) The fourth movie shows the position vector during motion.
5) The fifth movie illustrates that the total displacement is the resultant vector of the three consecutive displacements (polygon method).
6) The sixth movie shows that the total displacement is the vector substraction of initial position from final position.
Images tirées de diverses animations
Related physics animations:
Object on a rotating turntable
Planetary Gear Set
Direct Current Electric Motor