Canadian Chess Biographies
Researched, compiled, written and copyright 2000-10 by David Cohen. Last updated: 2010.07.05.
Main web site & contact: Canadian Chess.
Index - O
Photo: 2000 Toronto Summer International - Blitz. Copyright 2000 by the photographer Mark S. Dutton.
- 2010 Selected Captain, Canada's Olympiad National Team
- 2003 FIDE Master
- 2005 Toronto Grand Prix Champion
- International Master 1993
- Canadian Cadet Champion 1981
- Represented Canada at Olympiads (1988, 1990, 1992, 1994)
Photo: 1935 Canadian Championship, Canadian Chess Championship Tournament 1935, 1935.
- Represented Canada at Olympiad 1939
- Canadian Correspondence Champion 1935
- CCCA Champion 1931
Photo: Hart House, Toronto, 2008. Copyright 2008 by the photographer David Cohen.
- 2010 Selected Canada's Olympiad Women's Team
- 2008 9th place, World Youth Under-14 Girls Championship
- 2008 Canadian Girls Under-14 Champion
- 2008 Ontario Girls Under-16 Champion
- 2008 Canadian Junior Girl Champion
- 2007 Canadian Girls Under-14 Champion
- 2006 Ontario Girls Grade 6 Champion
- 2006 Ontario Girls Under-12 Champion
- 2005 Canadian Girls Under-12 Champion
- 2005 Ontario Girls Under-12 Champion
- 2004 Ontario Girls Under-10 Champion