Stuff for Sale
Ads are free for COPA Flight 8 Members. Any items for sale are acceptable - send your ads to the webmaster for posting. Let us know when the stuff sells and we will remove the ad!
Notice to Scammers:
Hi and welcome! We know that the Nigerian scammers have finally found this page and are looking for victims here. Please be advised that the advertisers on this website are pretty savvy and very aware of scams involving classified ads, so don't bother trying to pawn off your phony "Cashier's Checks" and "Money Orders" here. Thank you.
Notice to Advertisers:
If you haven't seen the latest scams and what they look like, have a look at the Baroness's write up at www.barnstormers.com/uploads/banners/fraud.html - a good treatise on the subject! If in doubt about responses you receive ask the webmaster!!
Click the photos to enlarge!
- Total Time: 3086.9 as of 01 September 2011
- Lycoming O-320-A2B, s/n L-33247-27A. 150 HP with Mogas STC, 269.8 hrs SMOH as of 01 September 2011, major overhaul: October 2007
- Sensenich 74DM propeller (wheels) : 269.8 hrs since new October 2007
- McCauley 1A175 GM8241 Propeller (floats) : 1447.6 hrs
- Annual inspection: October 4th, 2011
- Interior: 8/10. New 2007, Exterior: 7/10
- Flight instruments : standard, including artificial horizon, DG and turn and bank
- Engine instruments : - EDM JPI : 4 CHT, 4 EGT, oil temp, carb temp, fuel lean, JPI : fuel flow, fuel endurance, fuel used, fuel left connected to GPS. Oil pressure and oil temperature gauge, amp meter
- Avionics: Radio communication: 1 Garmin comm, 1 Garmin GTX-327 transponder , intercom, fixed ELT, Radio navigation: permanent power wiring for Garmin GPS 196 and 496
- Lighter plug
- Instruments lights
- Landing lights
- Nav lights
- Engine heater
- Quick oil drain
- Permanent pitot cover
- Citabria sun visor
- Gap seals
- Tires: 6 inches (standard) and 8.5 inches
- Floats: Edo 2000. 8/10
- Straight skis: Aero Ski 2000
- Penetration skis: Schneider 4000
- Tail: penetration ski
- Winter covers: windshield, wings, elevator and special survival engine-tent cover
- Maintained at Bel Air Aviation (Michel Lavigne) since 2003
- Reason for sale: too many airplanes!
- Same owner since March 23rd, 2002
- Contact: André Durocher, 819-568-2359